Revit Architecture Training (SA, 28 Oct)
Autodesk Revit Architecture is a powerful Building Information Modeling (BIM) program that works the way Architects think. From Preliminary Design through Design Development, and into Construction Documents, the program streamlines the design process with a central 3D model. Changes made in one view update across all views and on the printable sheets. This training is designed to teach you the Autodesk Revit functionality as you would work with it in the design process. You begin by learning about the user interface and the Autodesk Revit commands for design development followed by those available for construction documentation.
Location: North Adelaide, SA
Dates: 28, 29, 30 October 2019
Duration: 3 days
The Revit training topics include the following:
● Understand the purpose of Building Information Management (BIM) and how it is applied in Revit.
● Navigating the Revit Architecture workspace and interface.
● Working with the basic drawing and editing tools in Revit.
● Creating Levels and Grids as datum elements for the model.
● Creating a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors.
● Adding floors and roofs to the building model.
● Creating component-based and custom stairs.
● Detailing Reflected Ceiling Plans with ceilings and lighting fixtures.
● Adding component features, such as furniture and equipment.
● Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules.
● Creating details.
Revit Training Prerequisites:
● An understanding of Architectural terminology is an asset.
All studens are supplied with a comprehensive training manual (which is your to keep) and lunch is provided each day.