Location: North Adelaide, SA
Dates: 24, 25, 26 July 2019
Duration: 3 days
AutoCAD software is one of the most sophisticated computer applications that you are likely to encounter. Therefore, learning to use it can be challenging. To make the process easier and provide flexibility for instructors and students, the training guide is divided into two parts that can be taken independently.
This course covers the essential core topics for working with the AutoCAD software. The teaching strategy is to start with a few basic tools that enable the student to create and edit a simple drawing, and then continue to develop those tools. More advanced tools are also introduced throughout the training guide. Not every command or option is covered, because the intent is to show the most essential tools and concepts, such as:
• Understanding the AutoCAD workspace and user interface.
• Using basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools.
• Organizing drawing objects on layers.
• Inserting reusable symbols (blocks).
• Preparing a layout to be plotted.
• Adding text, hatching, and dimensions.
• A working knowledge of basic design/drafting procedures and terminology.
• A working knowledge of your operating system.