Learn to create:
AutoCad (for Architecture) – Architectural Floor plans with Annotations
AutoCad (for Mechanical) – Mechanical Detail drawing
AutoCad (for Electrical):
Why Study This Course?
Why Study This Course?
Learn the essentials to create a basic 2D drawing in AutoCAD. All topics, including features and commands, relate to both AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT.
Comprehensive AutoCAD Training
Learn sophisticated techniques that extend your mastery of the program. For example, this course teaches you to go beyond the basic skill of inserting a block to learn how to create dynamic blocks.
AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT Fundamentals Course Overview
The objective of AutoCAD/AutoCAD LT Fundamentals is to enable students to create a basic 2D drawing in the AutoCAD software. Even at this fundamental level, the AutoCAD software is one of the most sophisticated computer applications that you are likely to encounter. Therefore learning to use it can be challenging. To make the process easier and provide flexibility for instructors and students, the training guide is divided into two parts.
The topics include the following:
- Understand the purpose of Building Information Management (BIM) and how it is applied in Revit.
- Navigating the Revit Architecture workspace and interface.
- Working with the basic drawing and editing tools in Revit.
- Creating Levels and Grids as datum elements for the model.
- Creating a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors.
- Adding floors and roofs to the building model.
- Creating component-based and custom stairs.
- Detailing Reflected Ceiling Plans with ceilings and lighting fixtures.
- Adding component features, such as furniture and equipment.
- Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules.
- Creating details.
Courses offered in Australia only
The Leaders in
We also offer training for...
- AutoCAD Fundamentals
- AutoCAD Advanced
- AutoCAD Electrical Fundamentals
- Inventor Advanced Assembly Modelling
- Inventor Sheet Metal Design
- Autodesk Fusion 360 Introduction to Parametric Modelling
- Revit Architecture Fundamentals
- Revit Architecture Collaboration Tools
- Revit Architecture Conceptual Design & Visualization
- Revit Architecture Site and Structural Design
- Revit BIM Management: Template and Family Creation
- Basic and Advanced Navisworks training
- AutoCAD Civil 3D Fundamentals
- BIM Management
- And more.....